B&B Salerno in Alto Mare is happy to welcome you and has the following rules:
- Upon arrival guests must hand over documents (passport, IC, driver’s license) for registration in accordance with the law.
- To confirm your reservation we require a deposit of 30% of the total bill. The rest of the amount will be paid at the beginning of the stay.
- Small pets are allowed with prior notice. Please note that pets remain under the responsibility of the owners who are responsible for any damage they cause to property or persons.
- Use of the kitchen is forbidden.
- It is strictly forbidden to receive visits or more guests than those already residing.
- Please avoid crowds and loud noises, especially after 10pm.
- The use of air conditioning and lights should be limited to the time the guests are present in the room, to avoid unnecessary energy waste.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the rooms. It is permitted on the balconies, using only the ashtray on the table.
- Bathrooms and common areas are cleaned every morning.
- Fresh sheets and towels will be provided after the third night.
- Breakfast is from 8:00 to 9:30.
- Check in is from 2pm on the day of arrival. Guests are required to communicate the exact time of arrival.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM.