Information to article 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n ° 196:
Due to the Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n ° 196, containing provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data , the B&B in Alto Mare Salerno – Piazza S. Agostino 16-84121 Salerno ( SA) – Italy , hereinafter referred to only as “OWNER” , acting as “owner” of the processing of data concerning the activities of the website www.salernoinaltomare.com , hereinafter referred to as ” WEBSITE ” , was held to provide some information regarding the use of personal data.
This decree regulates the processing of personal data, that is, any operation or set of operations, carried out without the aid of electronic instruments, concerning the collection, recording, organization , storage, consultation, processing, modification , selection, extraction, comparison, use , interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination , erasure and destruction of data, even if not registered in a database.
The Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n ° 196 provides that “THE INTERESTED” or “the person from whom the personal data are collected” should be informed orally or in writing of the following.
Source of personal data Personal data held by the OWNER are collected directly from his office . All data collected will be treated confidentially and in accordance with local regulations . The inability to collect such data makes it impossible to use the services offered by the OWNER . The OWNER must treat personal data in a lawful and correct manner to collect and register for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and used in other processing operations in ways that are incompatible with those purposes. The OWNER must ensure that they are accurate, up-to-date , relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed and store them in a form which permits identification of data for a period of time not more than that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed . Please note that the OWNER requires disclosure of the data defined by Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n ° 196 as “sensitive”. Article . 4 , paragraph 1, letter d) of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n ° 196 defines ‘sensitive’ personal data allowing the disclosure of racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations of a religious , philosophical, political or trade union, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life.
Purposes for which the data are intended:
- 1.I ‘s personal data will be processed within the normal activity of the OWNER and the treatment will be carried out in compliance with the law and / or under the contract of which it is a party, (in order to be able to provide the customer service put in contact with the structure where interested in being housed for a limited period of time, for example their holidays ). Rights under Art . 7.
Please also be advised that Article . 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n ° 196 gives citizens the exercise of specific rights.
- 1 . You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- 2 . You have the right to obtain the indication :
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b ) the purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments ;
- d) the identification details of the owner and managers ;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State , managers or agents.
- 3 . The interested party has the right to:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- 4 . The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication .
Further information can be obtained directly from the OWNER or by email from the contact page of the WEBSITE.